ECOFACT Environmental Consultants has extensive experience in the assessment and management of water resources.These services include assessments of both abstractions and discharges in rivers, lakes, transitional waters, estuaries and marine areas.
We provide specialist environmental services for Water Supply and Waste Water Treatment Schemes.Water services provided by ECOFACT are listed below:
- Preliminary Studies
- Water Resource Planning and Assessment
- Receiving Water Impact Assessments
- Waste Assimilation Capacity (WAC) Assessments
- Hydro-ecology Assessments
- River Restoration, Rehabilitation and Enhancement
- Hydrological Risk Assessments
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Water Quality Modelling
- Dangerous Substances Monitoring
- Flood Risk Assessments
- IPPC And Waste Licensing Compliance Monitoring
- Sustainable Water Use Initiatives
Water services offered by ECOFACT include provision of environmental consultancy and management services in relation to activities which are regulated by the European Communities Environmental Objectives (Surface Waters) Regulations 2009 (S.I. No. 272 2009), the Water Framework Directive (2000/60/EC), the Urban Wastewater Treatment Directive (91/271/EEC) and the Dangerous Substances Directive (2006/11/EC).